This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase something using my links, I receive a small commission. You can click here to read my disclosure policy ? Thank you!
Happy late Saturday everyone! Hope your weekend is going really well, and you’re doing a lot of saving this weekend! 😉
I have some really exciting stuff coming up this week, but until then, let’s recap!
Build Your Savings & Become Debt Free
Enter your information to get the FREE Guide to Successful Budgeting.
Last week I also had a guest post over at Shoeaholic No More – check it out! It’s about frugal dating ideas to get you through your first four dates with a new person. Let me know what you think – am I off-base on prices, or are there other frugal date activities I missed?
On a personal note, we finally have everything taken care of, insurance-wise, for all the damage caused by the flood in our house. FINALLY! Now our house is just a mess getting all the carpet replaced… hence my late post. I’m trying to clean up, but there is so much dust! Never ending dust!
On to my second favorite part of my weekly recap – link love! Some of my favorite posts of the week were…
- For all of you bloggers or solopreneurs out there, Kali from Commonsense Millenial has an awesome post about setting up processes and systems for managing your side hustles. I don’t side hustle (yet!) but I even found the post useful for general time management!
- Another side hustle post! Side hustling on my mind… 😉 Natalie from Financegirl has an interesting post about selling jewelry as a side hustle – it’s a great interview and Natalie has a giveaway, so go check it out!
- Tennille reminds us to be ever vigilant with our credit cards in her post, Misadventure of a Stolen Credit Card Number. Thankfully, her story has a happy ending, but it’s still a stressful event!
- One of my favorite bloggers, Stefanie from The Broke and Beautiful Life, is featured over at Dear Debt for Melanie’s series ‘How My Blog Changed My Life.’ Check it out if you want to learn more about Stefanie, and to visit Melanie’s great blog!
- Michelle from Fit is the New Poor talks about one of my (hated) favorite subjects – fashion and finding clothes that fit! If you read the comments, you’ll see my complaints about finding clothes that fit, very similar to Michelle’s! It’s a great post about finding clothes that fit, and how having a ‘different’ body type can be very expensive. Check it out!
That’s all for today! Like I mentioned, come back next week for even more exciting fun… there may be a giveaway in store for you! 😉 Have a great weekend!