If you’re new to Sunburnt Saver, welcome! I’m glad you made it to my corner of the personal finance world, and to get you acclimated to Sunburnt Saver, I’ve created a handy ‘Start Here‘ list of posts you should absolutely read:
- About Sunburnt Saver – My goal with this blog, and a little about me!
- My Blog Posting Schedule – So you know when to expect great content!
- Weather Wednesdays – I reference Weather Wednesdays a lot on Sunburnt Saver, and this is where you can see how and why I came up it!
My popular posts, which you can see on the sidebar to the right, are always changing, so I thought I’d share my favorite posts with you:
- Traveling Cheaply: Think Camping! – You may notice a lot of camping posts around here… I love to camp!
- Why My Master’s Degree was Worth It – This is one of my favorites because it also was my first featured post on BlogHer.
- 3 Places to Get Free Resume Help – Resumes can be difficult to master, as different jobs want your resume to say different things. Use these places to have someone review the job(s) you’re interested in, then review your resume to make sure you’re saying the right thing that accurately reflects you. Go out and get that interview!
- Networking for Introverts – Now that you’ve got that job, it’s time to practice networking. Here are some of my tested and successful recommendations for networking like a boss!
And of course, be sure to check out those popular posts on the right. Those are what are ‘trending’ on the blog right now!
- Would You Share Your Private Information for a Discount? – At The Broke and Beautiful Life
- How to Split Your Household Bills After Moving In Together – At Journey to Saving
- Would You Spend $100,000 to Date Someone? – at Shoeaholic No More
If you’d like to learn more about my writing portfolio, or are interested in having me write for you, click here to view my Work With Me page!